Marc Bartley was one of the premier 275-pound lifters in the world. At the 2005 Arnold Classic he squatted a huge 1058. Marc has been competing in powerlifting for over 6 years and has used the IPA, APF, USAPL and the WPO to showcase his strength. He currently owns Total Gym in South Carolina. He holds two degrees from the University of South Carolina; one in finance and one in economics. His best lifts include a 1058 squat, 700 pound bench press and a 722 deadlift. His best total is 2463.
In this Episode of Barbell Shrugged:
- How people got so strong without the internet
- The mindset to squat over 1,200 pounds
- Eliminating limiting beliefs around strength
- Growing a business after athletic performance
- The similarities of athletic performance and business