Developed by NFL Player, Jesse Ohliger, the Breath Belt was created to solve his10 year bout with chronic hip and lower back pain. After a year of consultations with an array of Doctors, Rehabilitation Specialists and Strength and Conditioning coaches, it became clear that all modalities were missing something to connect breath mechanics to optimal hip function ? as they are tied systems. It became evident that a tool was needed to alleviated tight abdominal tissues that restrict the prime movers, QL & PSOAS, against gravity during exercise.
The Breath Belt is currently helping thousands of clients as well as numerous college and professional sports teams in corrective movement, rehab and strength and conditioning. It is widely used to help any coach or client quickly learn and feel the link between diaphragmatic breath mechanics and hip mobility ? as they are tied systems.
- Helps activate deep diaphragm breathing immediately yielding more oxygen availability during training
- Helps you recovery times with more oxygen intake while training
- Can help you reach a lower parasympathic state (calmer with possibly less anxiety)
- More body awareness thereby increasing performance
- Can increases mobility almost immediately in squats, deadlifts and any hip movement based training
- 10 Built-In Stabilizing Supports & Internal Distraction Sleeves with secure Double Belt Closure
- Lightweight and Breathable. Fabric Infused to Reduce Odor
ANYTHING THAT ACTIVATES DIAPHRAGM BREATHING, THE QL AND THE PSOSAS IS 100% SPUD APPROVED.