|Availability||: In stock (98)|
Designed around the principle of Oscillating Kinetic Energy (OKE), the handmade E-Maxx Bar has the same lightweight, wood/composite resin construction as BandBell's popular Bamboo and Earthquake Bars. The difference is a greater overall length (86.5" vs 80") for more band loading capacity, which allows for heavier lifts and maximum kinetic energy.
The E-Maxx Bar can be custom-setup in a multitude of ways with both bands and weights. Two-inch grooves cut into the wood are designed to channel and grip the bands even as the bar bends radically under super-heavy weight. High-tech polymer bumpers have been added to each end of the bar to protect it when racking and to provide better control.
Use the E-MAXX for heavy squats, bench press, deadlifts, etc. It's made to handle the big stuff. This design works perfectly for CrossFit, high-performance and functional athletes, powerlifters, bodybuilders, and general workout programs. No matter how it's used, the bar trains the user to develop and hone perfect form.
The BandBell E-Maxx Bar - Mark Bell, Super Training
- Increases blood flow and recovery time to muscles and joints.
- Injury prevention (Prehab) is a key element in utilizing this Bar.
- Requires that you use good form.
- Really works deep into the stabilizing muscles of the shoulder.
- Helps with joint restoration and promotes healthier tissue,
Especially when used with reps of 20 - 30.
- The strongest guys in the gym are the strongest guys with this Bar.
It's not a gimmick!
No product specifications available.